Saturday, November 22, 2008

Re-Store in Santa Barbara

If you have had coffee with me recently, you may have heard me discuss my involvement with Habitat for Humanity. Habitat for Humanity one of the local charities that I am involved with. I am currently on the Community Gifts committee, with our focus on the upcoming San Pascual project. This housing project will break ground next year and will become a first home for 4 local families.

I recently visited The ReStore which is run by Habitat. It opened in August, and is located on Hollister Ave. It is currently open 3 days per week, but may expand its hours in the coming months. The store carries new and used cabinets, ovens, doors, lights and so on. They have many sought after items very reasonably priced. When I was there, they had a newer Thermador double oven for $250.00. If you are remodeling and would like to donate your items, this may be exactly what your looking for. Or, if you are in need of the items listed above, this is a "green" way to shop. 100% of the proceeds from Re-Store go directly to Habitat's local Southern Santa Barbara County projects.

On Sunday I have an open house at 316 Peach Grove Lane located in the Hope School District, from 1-3, listed for $899,000.  www.316PeachGrove.com




No comments: